NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10.7 available for download [sponsored]
02. October 2022 Partners 0
My friends at NAKIVO informed me about their latest v10.7 release of NAKIVO Backup & Replication. This release offers more cloud storage options, extended protection for Microsoft 365 and stronger ransomware resilience for your infrastructure.
What’s new in v10.7?
Backup for Microsoft Teams
Take control of Teams data, wherever it is.
- Avoid data loss and disruptions to communication and collaboration.
- Create incremental backups of Teams data in local storage
- Recover teams, channels, posts, files and tabs to the original location or a different team.
Backup to Backblaze B2
Back up to low-cost cloud storage.
- Send backups and backup copies directly to Backblaze B2
- Instantly recover critical workloads when needed
- Apply immutability to backup data stored in Backblaze B2 to protect against ransomware, prevent accidental deletions, and ensure compliance with industry regulations
Backup to Azure Blob
Send backups to Microsoft’s cloud storage.
- Send backups and backup copies directly to Azure Blob
- Instantly recover application objects, files and full machines directly from the cloud when you need them
- Enable immutability to protect backups stored in Azure from ransomware and accidental deletions
Get ransomware protection in the cloud.
- Make backups and backup copies stored in Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage immutable for as long as you need
- Immutable backups are protected from accidental deletion, intentional corruption, and ransomware encryption
- Immutable backups in the cloud are available for recovery when you need them
Native Microsoft 365 Change Tracking
Even faster backups.
- Integration of Microsoft’s native change tracking functionality delta query
- Faster backups means shorter backup windows and less load on the network
- Changes are identified without a full read of source data
Better visibility of your data protection infrastructure.
- New overview dashboard to provide better visibility and insights into data protection activities
- Track your job states, repositories, transporters, monitored items, etc. from a single view
- Includes a summary bar and new widgets to help you address issues early
Free trial available
If you want to find out more about the v10.7 release, I recommend checking out this release blogpost or go to NAKIVO Backup & Replication v10.7 to try out NAKIVO Backup & Replication for free!